On Sunday, I made two biscuits and one cake in one breath, which was a bad remedy for my homework. Thats the inertia of human beings. Fortunately, I have the strongest heart to be a mother. This coconut ball is really beautiful, more than its taste. Dus evaluation: Mom, this is not delicious, was directly ruled out. Take it to the office at work, get everyones approval, and feel a little comfortable inside.
Food Material List
- 1 Coconut 80 g (coconut 10 g on the surface) 90g
- 2 Powdered Milk 20g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 20g
- 4 protein 2
- 5 Berry sugar 50g
- 1 Mix 80 grams of coconut silk with milk powder, starch and granulated sugar evenly. Disperse the protein with chopsticks.
- 2 Pour the protein into the coconut shreds. Stir evenly by hand to form a homogeneous dough. Take a small piece of dough and twist it into a ball about 2.5CM in diameter.
- 3 Place another 10 grams of coconut in a small bowl, roll the rolled ball into the coconut, and let the surface of the ball be evenly covered with coconut.
- 4 In this way, the dough is rolled into small balls, placed on a baking tray and put into a preheated oven. 130 degrees, about 25 minutes.