It has been several days since the remaining protein of grape milk crisp was put in the refrigerator. Today, I decided to make the protein coconut ball, Junzhis formula, but it reduced the sugar content.
Food Material List
- 1 Coconut meat powder 80g
- 2 Powdered Milk 20g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 20g
- 4 Berry sugar 30g
- 5 protein 2
- 6 Coconut (dipped on the surface) 10g
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 Coconut, milk powder, low gluten flour, fine sugar are all poured into the bowl.
- 3 Pour in the broken protein
- 4 Mix well and pack in groups.
- 5 Take a small part and roll it into a ball. Cover it with coconut.
- 6 All rubbed and lined up on the baking tray. I only made twenty. It seemed a little too big. The oven was preheated 150 degrees.
- 7 Put it in the preheated oven, 130 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8 Bake well and get out of the oven
- 9 finished product
- 10 finished product
- 11 finished product