Use only 4 kinds of materials, 20 minutes to make a crisp cake, let you eat a piece and want to eat the second piece, can not stop. Its very simple. You can try it, too.
Food Material List
- 1 butter 50g
- 2 Plain flour 50g
- 3 Powdered sugar 60g
- 4 protein 1
- 1 Melt butter at room temperature, add sugar powder and mix well.
- 2 Add the protein three times and mix well. Dont let go of the whole process.
- 3 Add sifted flour and mix evenly to make batter.
- 4 Squeeze the batter into the greased dish in a mounted bag. Note that the batter will spread out around after heating, just squeeze a small strip of about 1.5x3cm, leaving enough space between the batter to avoid adhesion. (No mounted flower bags can be replaced by food bags)
- 5 Put it in the top of the oven and fire 120 degrees (I am ACA, about 150 degrees of Changdi), 15 minutes. See the cake is slightly brown around it.
- 6 Come out and dress up!
- 7 Instead of using a silica gel bowl to make a protein pancake! Which looks better? Better? Tell me after you try!