Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin (diced) 1
- 2 Carrots (diced) 3 article
- 1 Prepare a big pot. Stir-fry chopped onions, garlic and chili peppers.
- 2 Stir-fry pumpkin and carrot. Its time to add some spices. (Rosemary, vanilla, etc.)
- 3 Pour in water or chicken soup. No surface is enough. Cover and boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and cook until pumpkin and carrot are soft. About 40 minutes.
- 4 Then mix the soup with a mixer. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can also pour in some butter to make it more fragrant.
- 5 Complete! Enjoy!