Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin 440G
- 2 Glutinous rice 400g
- 1 Pumpkin peeled and sliced, steamed in a pot.
- 2 Measure the amount of glutinous rice flour needed
- 3 Pumpkins are mashed with a large spoon and gradually added with glutinous rice flour and sugar. Finally, the feeling of not sticking hands in groups.
- 4 Spread some raw powder on the dish to prevent sticking to the bottom, then twist the pumpkin flour dough into a small circle, then flatten it into flakes by hand, and cover the shape with a mould.
- 5 Release
- 6 Heat the oil in a pan and turn to a medium or small fire. Pumpkin pie is added. Turn back and forth until the pumpkin pie is filled in the middle.
- 7 I can make 28 cakes this time. You can increase or decrease the amount of flour and pumpkin in proportion.