Thick soup is an indispensable Soup for Western food, but as long as you want to eat, you can make a pot at any time. If you want to eat Western food, you can drink it yourself. Pumpkin soup tastes good first. Pumpkin sweetness does not need to add any sugar at all, as long as a mixer, add a little butter, you will succeed.~
Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin One
- 1 Reserve Melon
- 2 Wash and peel pumpkin, cut into pieces and set aside
- 3 Put the melon pieces into the pot and water. The water should not be too much.
- 4 After boiling, turn to medium and small heat and boil for 20 minutes. The melon pieces are soft. Use a hand-held mixer to beat the pumpkin < br /> directly into a thick soup in a pot.
- 5 Put 50G butter in Pumpkin Soup
- 6 Put in a proper amount of ground black pepper and salt, and mark the pattern on the thick soup with butter drops before serving.
Pumpkin soup boiled without a hand-held mixer can be directly poured into the mixer to stir the soup sweet enough, so there is no need to add sugar