Pumpkin toast, like to make a bread, taste super praise, eating this toast, I generally do not cut, tear eat, soft as cotton, with a slight pumpkin fragrance…
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 250g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 50g
- 3 milk 110g
- 4 pumpkin puree 70g
- 5 Egg Wash 25g
- 6 sugar 25g
- 7 yeast 3G
- 8 salt 2G
- 1 All ingredients (except butter) are put in the bread bucket.
- 2 Start a blending program.
- 3 After a procedure, add butter and start a blending procedure.
- 4 To make a smooth dough, the dough is fermented by pressing the fermentation key.
- 5 When you have time to make stuffing, put the butter and sugar in the microwave for 3 minutes until the butter and sugar melt. (Im a lazy version of Ha, you can make pumpkin sauce with a toaster.)
- 6 Take out and mix well.
- 7 Fermentation to twice the size.
- 8 Take out the dough and exhaust.
- 9 Divide into three parts and cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 30 minutes.
- 10 Roll it into an ellipse and thin the bottom edge.
- 11 Spread a layer of pumpkin paste.
- 12 Roll it up and down and put it in the toast mould.
- 13 Fermentation in warm place to 8 cents full.
- 14 Brush with egg liquid and sprinkle coconut on the surface.
- 15 The oven was preheated at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes, and I covered it with tinfoil in about 20 minutes.
- 16 Soft as cotton, so tear eat the most addictive.