Bitter gourd is also known as “cold gourd”. This cold bitter gourd is most suitable to eat in the hot summer. With the drop of strong aroma and mellow “Wanzi soy sauce”, it really calls a “fresh” to make people have a taste of food. Bitter gourd has the functions of eliminating evil heat, relieving fatigue, clearing heart and eyes, invigorating qi and strengthening yang. According to the research, it has obvious hypoglycemic effect and certain curative effect on diabetes mellitus. It also has certain antiviral ability and anti-cancer effect.
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear 1
- 1 Cut the balsam pear in half.
- 2 Scrape the ladles with a spoon and try to scrape the white bags as well.
- 3 Slice the balsam pear.
- 4 Sprinkle proper amount of salt and mix well. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- 5 This is the “Wanzi” soy sauce which was applied for trial in “Douguo”. At that time, I just applied for it with the psychology of trying. I didnt want my wish to come true. Thank you for the trial activity of “Douguo”. Thanks! Take less time to say, today we will use “Wanzi soy sauce” to make this cold bitter melon.
- 6 Appropriate amount of garlic.
- 7 Wanzi soy sauce 2.
- 8 2 soups of sugar
- 9 One soup of vinegar.
- 10 Boil a pot of water and put a little peanut oil in it.
- 11 Pour the cured balsam pear into boiling water and boil for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 12 Pour the oil into the sauce in a hot pan and saute.
- 13 Sprinkle it on the boiled balsam pear.