Like the taste of coconut, do everything is very fond of eating, have done protein coconut ball before, it is really delicious, this time I added the popular purple potato puree in it, Meizzizi, think it is a good idea, because the results are very delicious. Lets have a look.——
Food Material List
- 1 Berry sugar 50g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 30g
- 3 Coconut meat powder 90g
- 4 protein 2
- 5 Powdered Milk 20g
- 6 Purple potato puree 50g
- 1 Purple potatoes are washed clean, cooked in a microwave oven and ground into mud while they are hot.
- 2 Take 50g purple potato puree, 80g coconut (leaving 10g coconut ball on the surface), 20d milk powder, 30g low gluten flour, 50g sugar, and put them together.
- 3 Mix well.
- 4 Two proteins were dispersed.
- 5 Pour the protein into a mixing bowl.
- 6 Mix well with a scraper to form a ball.
- 7 Take a piece of dough and form a small ball about 3cm in diameter. Roll it on the remaining 10g coconut filament and let the surface of the ball stick coconut evenly.
- 8 All rubbed and placed on the baking tray.
- 9 Preheat oven, heat up and down 160 degrees, middle, 25 minutes, bake well and remove.