Food Material List
- 1 egg-yolk yellow 4
- 2 Low powder 120g
- 3 Oil gram 60g
- 4 sugar 40g
- 5 Purple potato cubes Appropriate amount
- 6 Vanilla essence 2G
- 7 Baking powder 14 spoons
- 8 milk 80g
- 9 Purple potato puree 80g
- 1 Eggs in the main ingredients are dispersed, salad oil is added, sugar powder and vanilla essence are added to mix evenly. Finally, sifted powder is added, batter is stirred, purple potato puree and purple potato chips are added, and then stirred evenly.
- 2 The egg white in the excipient is added to the other materials in the excipient and beaten into the protein paste. Sugar powder is added three times.
- 3 Mix the first two steps and pour them into the mould. Preheat the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 4 Insert the toothpick to see if it is completely baked and baked. If the toothpick is not sticky, it means that the toothpick is baked and buckled after it is out of the oven.