Purple potato and yam are two very healthy ingredients. If you combine them together, is it nutritious to listen to their names?
Food Material List
- 1 Purple potato powder 200g
- 2 Wheat flour 200g
- 3 Mountain powder 50g
- 4 White granulated sugar 50g
- 1 Mix wheat flour and purple potato flour 1:1 with proper yeast flour to make dough and wait for fermentation < br /> (the purple pot is the finished product, the yellow one is millet and flour)
- 2 The weight of prepared yam pit < br /> yam powder and sugar is about 1:1
- 3 Yam powder and sugar mixed in a small amount of water, blended into a thin paste.
- 4 The prepared yam paste is put into the pot, then boiled over a small heat, in which chopsticks are constantly stirred.
- 5 The prepared yam paste is probably like this. In fact, it tastes good now < br /> and then put it in the fresh-keeping bag after cooling (for convenience of extrusion).
- 6 Purple potato dough made into egg-sized small dough
- 7 Come on, I dont know how to shoot it. Can you understand it? The purple potato dough is rolled into a later rind and squeezed into an egg yolk-sized yam paste. Cut the preservation bag and control it.
- 8 Then in the hands of the group into such a shape, like the soup dumpling wrapped in the south, the tip is the seal, and then down is a round steamed bread.
- 9 After shaping, the purple potato bun is like this < br /> and then fired, steamed in a steaming pot for 20 minutes, and forgot to take pictures, you all know it.