Purple potato contains abundant anthocyanins and selenium, which is beneficial to babys visual and intellectual development. Yogurt contains more than 20 nutrients, including calcium and lactic acid, which can promote calcium absorption; galactose in yogurt can promote babys brain development; lactic acid bacteria can improve babys immunity, but also prevent constipation, and Eat oats instantly with fruits and grains, and the nutrition will be more abundant!
Food Material List
- 1 Purple sweet potato 200g
- 2 Yogurt 100g
- 3 Fruit and cereal ready-to-eat oats Appropriate amount
- 4 Kiwifruit 1
- 1 Peel, wash and slice purple potatoes.
- 2 Put the cut purple potato chips evenly on the steaming tray, put them in the middle of the steaming box, press the boot button for a long time, enter the default cooking to select vegetables, set the time to 15 minutes, then press the start button, start cooking, when you hear the buzzing, it means steaming! (Steaming without a steamer can be done in a steaming pot for 15 minutes)
- 3 Remove the steamed purple potatoes and pour them into a bowl. Roll them into mud.
- 4 Then the purple potato paste is put into the prepared mousse and compacted.
- 5 Demoulding;
- 6 Sprinkle some yogurt on purple potatoes.
- 7 Instant oats sprinkled with Calabi fruit grains;
- 8 Finally, cut some kiwifruit and decorate it, then you can eat it!