Digua balls in the night market are golden and full, they look lovely and delicious. Every time I go to the night market, I cant help but buy a bag to relieve my hunger. But a Digua ball doesnt seem to be a lot of self-made ingredients. Every bite of Digua and Xiangguan balls is also a super-simple way to have a place with fragrant Q in less than half an hour. Melon ball can be eaten and pulled everybody can add volumes of Wechat Momo 127 Momo Oh – so that you can more timely answer the questions of your relatives oh! Dont talk about me disappearing. People are very wronged.
Food Material List
- 1 Sweet potato 100g
- 2 Cassava flour 100g
- 3 Boiling water 40ml
- 4 Sugar 30g
- 1 Peel and wash the sweet potatoes, cut them into small pieces, put them in containers, cover them with fresh-keeping film, and microwave them into a microwave oven to soften them.
- 2 Microwave soft ground gourd is pressed into mud. Pour in cassava powder and sugar and mix well. Rinse in boiling water and mix well. Knead into a non-sticky dough. Cut the dough into small pieces of 5g each and twist it into a ball.
- 3 Turn the hot oil pan over low heat and fry the dough until it floats. Stir it slightly and press it 5 to 6 times with a spade to make it expand.
- 4 While frying, watch the melon balls bulge up, round and have a good time.
- 5 At last, the pan can be started by pressing oil into the fire.
- 6 Melon Earth with Soft Q in Crisp