Food Material List
- 1 Udon noodles 220g
- 1 Boil noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes before remove.
- 2 Choose appropriate amount of packed vegetables and cut them into shreds according to your preferences.
- 3 Slice the ham and prepare garlic and dried chili.
- 4 Pour a small amount of oil into the pan, first add garlic and dried pepper fragrance, then add cabbage shredded with meat and stir-fry. Later, add a little salt and a little black pepper.
- 5 Then add the salted noodles and stir-fry with proper salt. Later add ham, soy sauce, season and serve.
Ham sausage with large meat is recommended for fried noodles. Boiled noodles soup can leave half to make a laver egg soup, fried noodles in winter is very ironed!