Its getting colder and colder. When I get home from work, I have a bowl of hot tomato soup and feel that my aunts stomach doesnt hurt anymore.
Food Material List
- 1 Tomatoes 1
- 2 flour 50g
- 3 Flammulina velutipes Lets enjoy it.
- 4 Shrimp meat See what you lig, but dont let it go.
- 5 Onion, ginger, garlic, coriander
- 6 Egg 2
- 1 Diced tomatoes, chopped onions and ginger (my stomach aches today, I put more), shrimps and Flammulina velutipes were left over from yesterdays meal, you can not put them away if you dont like them.
- 2 Heat oil in a hot pan, stir-fry scallions, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- 3 Add tomatoes and stir-fry until the juice comes out. Add water and boil.
- 4 A little waterproof in the noodles can be stirred clockwise with chopsticks into small particles. Ps: Leave less water or youll have to make big cakes.
- 5 Boil the water, add the knots, stir constantly, then add the Flammulina velutipes, shrimp. Break the eggs and pour them into the pan. Lets add salt, then add coriander and sesame oil.