My son likes to eat biscuits full of crisp pine milk. There are cooked egg yolks at home. I am afraid that I will gain weight when I eat them. So I reduce the sugar and oil in the biscuits and make them taste good.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 100g
- 2 Corn flour 100g
- 3 Raisins 10g
- 4 Yolk 4 only
- 1 Egg yolk sugar starch and cornmeal have been mixed with corn oil
- 2 Stir corn oil and sugar in a sauce bowl.
- 3 Put the yolk sticky substance into a bowl and stir well.
- 4 Add starch and cornmeal.
- 5 Knead into a smooth dough and wake up for 30 minutes
- 6 Take a dough and knead it into a small ball.
- 7 Place them in a greasy paper baking pan, then flatten the raisins with your fingers, preheat the oven 180 degrees for 5 minutes, and bake them up and down for 10 minutes.
- 8 Remove the oven 10 minutes later to cool down.
Knead the dough to wake up, if baked immediately, the taste is very thick, not delicate.