Food Material List
- 1 Horseshoe powder 125g
- 2 Red bean 200g
- 3 Crystal sugar 300g
- 4 Clean water Four and a half bowls (about 250g for one bowl)
- 1 Spare parts
- 2 Wash the red beans and put them in a pressure cooker. Add 3 bowls of water and press for 30 minutes.
- 3 Stir horseshoe powder in 1 bowl and half water to form a granular pulp.
- 4 After pressing the red beans, drain the water and set aside. After boiling and dissolving with ice sugar, add the red bean water and put out the fire. Put two tablespoons (about half a bowl of powder) into the syrup which was stirred in the previous step and stir it in the syrup. Then immediately pour it back into the remaining syrup and stir it upside down.
- 5 Add the red beans to the cooked pulp and mix well.
- 6 Red soybean milk is put into the cake plate, boiled and steamed for 20 minutes.
- 7 Red bean cakes are steamed and chilled, then cut into pieces. They can be reheated or eaten cold.