Spring rolls, also known as spring cakes, pancakes. It is a kind of traditional food for folk festivals. At present, it is popular all over China, especially in the south of the Yangtze River. In addition to providing food for their own homes, folk people are often used to entertain guests. It has a long history and evolved from the ancient spring cakes. According to the ancient book Chen Yuanqiangs Guangji of Suishi, it is recorded that “in spring, we eat spring cakes, lettuce and spring plate.” The Qing Dynastys Yan Jing Sui Shi Ji also has: “Spring is a time when rich families eat more spring cakes.” It can be seen that the custom of making and eating spring cakes has a long history. There are many proverbs about spring rolls nowadays, such as “a roll does not make spring”, “a roll in a grand hall is not a person inside or outside”. The meaning of spring here is the auspicious sign of spring. In Nanjing, many peoples favorite spring roll may be: leek yellow pork spring roll; therefore, around the Spring Festival, the price of leek yellow is extraordinarily high; and because our children do not like spicy food since childhood, including leek yellow; so my spring roll has always been a sweet taste: bean paste spring roll; Its a diet for children and their families.~~~
Food Material List
- 1 spring roll wrapper 300g
- 2 Canola oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Get all the ingredients ready
- 2 Prepare paste: Pour a little boiling water into the flour and mix well in the microwave oven for 20 seconds.
- 3 Take a spring roll skin and put a spoonful of red bean paste on it.
- 4 Take a spring roll skin and put a spoonful of red bean paste on it.
- 5 Fold up from bottom to middle, then fold the sides to the middle.
- 6 Continue to fold up and top with some paste that has just been prepared.
- 7 Fold up and press slightly.
- 8 Pack other spring rolls of bean paste in turn
- 9 Pour more mustard oil into the frying pan and heat it over high heat.
- 10 When oil temperature reaches 90%, put in spring roll.
- 11 Turn to the middle of the fire, blow up the golden bottom and turn over to the other side.
- 12 When both sides are golden, pick out the oil.
- 13 Put it on the plate
- 14 Eat it while its hot, and burn it carefully.