Food Material List
- 1 Unsalted Butter 40g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 3 Powdered sugar 20g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Honey Red Bean 200g
- 6 butter 20g
- 1 Put the red beans in a mixing bowl, crush them with a rolling pin, add 20g of Anjia butter, and mix them evenly with a mixer.
- 2 Pour out the red beans, twist them into round strips, wrap them in baking paper and put them in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 3 Put 40 g of Anjia butter and sugar powder into the barrel, stir well with a mixer, add eggs and low gluten powder, and stir evenly.
- 4 Pour out the dough and roll it flat with a rolling pin. The length of the dough is the same as that of the red bean stuffing. Put the red bean stuffing on it.
- 5 Roll it up from one side to the middle, roll it up completely, and freeze it for about 5 minutes.
- 6 When frozen, cut into small pieces about 4 cm wide with a knife and place them evenly on a baking tray.
- 7 Brush the egg yolk evenly, sprinkle black sesame on it, put it in the oven preheated in advance, heat 190 degrees, fire 170 degrees, about 30 minutes. The surface of the oven is golden.
fire 190 degrees, fire 170 degrees, about 30 minutes