Red wine shrimp
Food Material List
- 1 red wine 15ml
- 2 Argentine red shrimp 2 only
- 3 butter Few
- 4 Shredded onion Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the shrimp, shell and remove shrimp thread to control the water content.
- 2 Cut onions in half, cut down the section, and cut into filaments.
- 3 Put the butter in the pan, medium heat, and melt the shrimp in the pan. Pan-fry the shrimps on both sides until they are discolored. Set aside. Dont fry them for too long. Turn them over when one side is discolored, and then come out after the other side is discolored. Its better to make it with butter. It tastes more fragrant. Fry the shrimp beforehand.
- 4 In the same pot, add some butter, fire, etc. After the butter melts, add onion shreds, stir-fry until the onion slightly wilts and the edge is a little transparent.
- 5 Put in the shrimp fried before, stir-fry several times, pour a spoonful of red wine along the side of the pot (do not pour directly on the dish), add salt to season according to your taste, stir-fry a few times, until all the soup is dry, you can come out of the pot.