In hot summer, it is easy to lose appetite. Especially, it has no interest in big fish and meat. For several days, the familys food consumption has been significantly reduced. Only soup is the most popular. This tomato soup is the favorite drink of Shangjia. Several guests at home have made this soup for them to taste. They will never forget what they have drunk, including my parents. Nowadays in the heat, it is more suitable to make this soup. It has strong taste, sour and sweet appetizer and rich nutrition. There are several kinds of tomatoes sold in supermarkets. They have different quality and different prices. It is better to choose pink tomatoes for making thick soup. The so-called pink tomatoes are not pink, but their meat is in the shape of pink sand. It is easy to crisp when fried. Rotten, slightly sour taste slightly sweet, boiled out of the soup is relatively rich, the price is about 2 yuan more than the ordinary tomato catty. Delicious, good quality, food value~
Food Material List
- 1 tomato 600g
- 2 Local pork 200g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 Salted egg 1
- 1 Prepare the necessary ingredients, wash and peel tomatoes, wash and drain pork, chop;
- 2 Put the minced meat in a bowl, add salt, fish sauce, chicken powder, mix well and marinate for a moment.
- 3 Cut tomatoes into small pieces, heat them in a hot pot, add some oil, and stir-fry the marinated minced meat for a while.
- 4 Stir-fry until the meat is brown. Knock in the eggs and stir over high heat. Stir-fry the tomatoes until they are sandy.
- 5 Add salted eggs, stir-fry well, add some water, cover the pan and boil over high heat until the soup is thick.
- 6 Add salt and pepper and stir well.
- 7 Chinese thick soup~
- 8 Appetition and refreshment~
- 9 Finished product drawings
- 10 Finished product drawings