For pumpkins, I really like all kinds of love; always like tossing pumpkins; this pumpkin sauce with rice is actually Western food; for health, I made a full-fledged version, with favorite peas and corn beans; all kinds of beans are good partners of health, often eat absolutely no harm. I remember promising you to show me my dishes and bowls; promised for a long time, but never started work; because I have been in the goods one after another, ha-ha-ha-a lot more recently. How about this? This weekend, I will vomit blood and sacrifice a sacrifice to get some photos or something. Oh, the project is huge! When I think of it, I regret that I promised you guys to rush and pinch your shit. What am I going to do when I buy so many dishes and bowls!!!!
Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin 300g
- 2 Carrot 100g
- 3 Corn Bean 50g
- 4 peas 50g
- 1 Corn Kernel Ripening
- 2 The peas are ripe.
- 3 Shrimp shelling, shrimp thread
- 4 Carrot Cutter
- 5 Carrot granulation
- 6 Pumpkin peeled and cut into small pieces
- 7 Oil in the pan
- 8 Stir-fry carrots and pumpkins
- 9 Add corn beans and peas and stir-fry.
- 10 Add proper amount of clear water and boil over high heat. Turn to medium and small simmer.
- 11 Season with black pepper and salt
- 12 Tighten up the soup and get out of the pot
1. Cut pumpkin and carrot as small as possible to make sauce < br > 2. Cook corn beans and peas ahead of time, taste better < br > 3. The thicker the sauce, the better, BAHA