Rosemary is an aromatic plant with evergreen leaves, which is regarded as a symbol of eternity. The leaves of rosemary are evergreen, so people associate rosemary with yearning. In Rome, rosemary is considered a sacred grass, which can bring happiness. Rosemary tea has both cosmetic effect and can be reduced by drinking. Wrinkles are produced to remove the markings. In addition, they can resist computer radiation, enhance memory and reduce cholesterol. Promote blood circulation, reduce cholesterol and inhibit obesity. Intense aroma can stimulate the nervous system, promote concentration of attention and memory, and can stop spasms, help digestion, and activate brain cells to relieve dizziness and tension. The difference between rosemary and traditional Chinese fragrant plants is that traditional aroma plants, such as Osmanthus fragrans, jasmine, Milan, and so on, can only smell when they bloom. The leaves and branches of rosemary are fragrant and fragrant all over the year. They are called “natural perfume bottles”, and the leaves of Rosemary can eat and make tea. In the international market known as “soft gold” spice products, its main raw material source is rosemary and other vanilla plants, which can be used for cooking, baking pastries, refining essential oil or brewing into tea, cooking, pickling, roast meat spices.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Two
- 2 Li Jinji Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Wash chicken legs, apply salt, a spoonful of barbecue sauce, a little garlic juice and rose wine, and mix rosemary with them < br />.
- 2 Cover with fresh-keeping film and put it in refrigerator for 12 hours; < br />
- 3 Place chicken legs in a baking tray and sprinkle with a few rosemary grains.
- 4 Preheat oven to 220 degrees, put chicken legs in, bake skin upward for 5-10 minutes, brush a layer of marinade midway, turn over a few minutes later, brush a layer of marinade, and then continue to cook thoroughly.
The delicate aroma of rosemary goes well with chicken. I use more dried materials directly. It has been proved that the flavor of roasted rosemary will emit, so a proper amount of is needed.