[Rosemary Fries] The diet party eats very few snacks, and fries are harder to touch. The oven version of fries solves the pain of not eating snacks and tastes better than fried ones.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 2
- 2 Rosemary Section
- 3 salt Few
- 4 Black pepper Few
- 5 Garlic clove Several pieces
- 6 Olive oil Several drops
- 1 Cut potatoes, drain water, add salt, black pepper, and a few drops of olive oil.
- 2 Spread potato chips evenly on a tin sheet, add garlic cloves that need not be peeled, and sprinkle rosemary on a baking tray.
- 3 Put it in the middle of the oven, 220 degrees, 40 minutes or so, you can eat it!