Rosemary is an aromatic plant with evergreen leaves, which is regarded as a symbol of eternity. Rosemary leaves are evergreen after being picked, so people associate rosemary with longing. In Rome, rosemary is considered a sacred grass that can bring happiness. Rosemary tea has both cosmetic effects. Frequent drinking can reduce wrinkles and remove markings. In addition, it can resist computer radiation, enhance memory and reduce cholesterol. Promote blood circulation, reduce cholesterol and inhibit obesity. Intense aroma can stimulate the nervous system, promote concentration of attention and memory, and can stop spasms, help digestion, and activate brain cells to relieve dizziness and tension. The difference between rosemary and traditional Chinese fragrant plants is that traditional aroma plants, such as Osmanthus fragrans, jasmine, Milan, and so on, can only smell when they bloom. The leaves and branches of rosemary are fragrant and fragrant all over the year. They are called “natural perfume bottles”, and the leaves of Rosemary can eat and make tea. In the international market known as “soft gold” spice products, its main raw material source is rosemary and other vanilla plants, which can be used for cooking, baking pastries, refining essential oil or brewing into tea, cooking, pickling, roast meat spices. First, I cooked the lamb chop seven or eight minutes, so small a lamb chop, roasted in oven for at least one hour, first cooked and then roasted the lamb chop, the meat is soft and tender, but also save the roasting time, so as to prevent the loss of water made by long roasting to make the taste dry and hard.
Food Material List
- 1 Lamb chops 1 pieces
- 2 red wine
- 1 Wash the lamb chops and put them in a pot. Boil the lamb chops over high heat and skim off the foam. Add scallions, ginger slices and pepper, anise, fennel, salt, and cook for 15 minutes.
- 2 In red wine, add cumin powder, black pepper powder, cumin grain, chili powder and Li Jinji barbecue sauce to make sauce.
- 3 Preheated oven, 230 degrees
- 4 Spread tin paper on the baking tray. Remove the cooked lamb chops. Brush the sauce while its hot.
- 5 Wrap it in tin paper and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- 6 Then take out the lamb chops, open the tin paper, sprinkle with rosemary, and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn over and brush a layer of marinade, sprinkle with rosemary, and then continue to bake thoroughly.
1. The delicate aroma of rosemary goes well with mutton. The flavor of rosemary will come out when I bake the dried sauce directly, so it should be appropriate < br > 2. Dont brush the sauce directly. Instead, the sauce should be diluted by red wine. The taste is not only more mellow