I have heard an old legend: when you fall in love with someone, when you miss someone, with your love and missing, you come to the field full of rich fragrance, facing the rosemary which can shine like stars, blue like ocean, and whisper about your heart, then, the person you love, the person you miss, will immediately appear in front of you.
Food Material List
- 1 Lamb babyback ribs
- 2 Potato
- 1 Pick up the rosemary leaves, spread black pepper and sea salt on the lamb ribs and marinate for a while.
- 2 Place the lamb ribs in a baking tray covered with tinfoil, then put a few rosemary sticks on the original branch, and add some red wine or white wine to make the mutton more tender.
- 3 Preheat oven for 20 minutes and bake lamb ribs at 250 C for about 15 minutes.
- 4 Peel and slice the potatoes, fry them slowly with a little olive oil.
- 5 Fry the potatoes until golden brown on both sides. Place them in a dish. Place the roasted lamb ribs with fresh mint leaves. Serve with apple vinegar.