Its Christmas again. Of course, theres a typical classic cake, tree root cake. It is said that because Christmas is the coldest time of the year, people want to add a pile of firewood to the fireplace to create warmth. Cakes shaped like tree roots are given to friends and relatives as a warm gift. At the same time, trunk (root) cakes become a symbol of good luck in the coming year. Root cake is a traditional Western dessert that must be eaten at Christmas. It is made more every year. But different shapes, classical chocolate taste, warm and sweet enough to eat, add a Christmas atmosphere, and make everyone happy.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Cocoa powder 15g
- 4 sugar 100g
- 5 milk 10g
- 6 butter 45g
- 1 Put the whole egg in the stainless steel barrel of the cook machine, install the beating head, start the cook machine, add sugar in the middle, stir evenly until the whole hair;
- 2 When stirred up by beating eggs, it is in a state of thick dripping.
- 3 Low gluten flour and cocoa powder were mixed and sifted, then low gluten flour was added in succession, and the mixture was uniform.
- 4 Add milk and butter in turn and stir well.
- 5 Mix the batter into the mould.
- 6 Preheat oven to 165 degrees, put in the middle and lower layers, bake for 30 minutes;
- 7 Dark chocolate and butter melt in water.
- 8 Beat the creamy light cream until the melted chocolate is mixed into the whole hair at 6:00 and 7:00.
- 9 9. Take out the baked cake and buckle it upside down. Cut it into three pieces when its cool.
- 10 Spread whipped dark chocolate cream on each cake.
- 11 Fold them together and spread the cream on the outside of the cake. Flatten them and put them in the refrigerator for refrigeration and shaping.
- 12 Use a fork to scratch irregular vertical bars around the edge of the cake.
- 13 Use toothpicks to draw circles on the surface of the cake as tree rings.
- 14 Soak the clean leaves with salt water and dry the surface of the leaves.
- 15 Apply the remaining chocolate solution on the back of the leaves, and then apply it again after the chocolate solidifies.
- 16 After chocolate is completely solidified, the leaves are gently separated so that the chocolate leaves are ready.
- 17 Place chocolate leaves on the cake and decorate it with other Christmas trinkets.