This bread I added 30 grams of coconut roll into the noodles, so it also increased the amount of egg juice, like the taste of coconut kiss can try, bread coolness was destroyed by the son in one breath 4. It still looks good ^
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 400g
- 2 Corn oil 25g
- 3 Sugar 50g
- 4 yeast 4G
- 5 salt 2G
- 6 Coconut meat powder 30g
- 7 Egg 90g
- 8 water 150g
- 9 Powdered Milk 25g
- 10 butter 15g
- 1 All the ingredients except butter are put into the bread barrel. Four-corner method. Start the automatic blending program.
- 2 After 15 minutes of kneading, add chopped butter. Continue kneading for 20 minutes.
- 3 Check the membrane condition. See picture. The small lump I saw was coconut. Fermentation in a warm place. (Im a bread maker with its own fermentation function, so I start fermentation directly.)
- 4 The dough is fermented to twice the size.
- 5 Take out the exhaust gas, knead and divide it into 12 equal parts. Cover with plastic film and place for 10 minutes.
- 6 Take one and roll it into a tongue.
- 7 Fold in half and roll up from top to bottom.
- 8 Finish in turn and leave the gap as shown in the picture.
- 9 Cover with fresh-keeping film for secondary fermentation. Put a bowl of hot water in the lower layer when its cold.
- 10 Fermented bread embryo, brush a layer of whole egg liquid, sprinkle a layer of coconut on the surface.
- 11 Put it in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 12 Brush a layer of corn oil on the surface immediately after discharge. This is a good way to lock water.