This holiday is a happy holiday because there is no homework. So piglets can swim every day, and when they are big and tall, they have a good appetite. Besides dinner, we have to prepare some snacks in the afternoon. His favorite snack is baked potatoes. This baked potato with rosemary is crisp and delicious, not to mention children, but adults love it.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 4
- 2 Edible oil 2 tablespoons
- 1 Wash the potatoes.
- 2 Cut it in half and cut it into 8 pieces.
- 3 Let it drain water after a while.
- 4 Put the potatoes in the container.
- 5 Add salt, cooking oil and rosemary.
- 6 Mix well so that each potato can be wrapped in sauce.
- 7 Place the potatoes in a tin-paper baking pan.
- 8 Preheat oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. Take it out and eat it.
- 9 Take it out and eat it.