Food Material List
- 1 flour 200g
- 2 Black Bean Flour 50g
- 3 Buckwheat flour 50g
- 4 Phaseolus vulgaris 200g
- 5 Carrot 80g
- 6 cucumber 1 roots
- 7 Sesame paste 40g
- 1 Pour flour, black soybean flour and buckwheat flour into a bowl and form dough. Wake up for 10 minutes.
- 2 Wash kidney beans, carrots and cucumbers and shred them.
- 3 Sesame paste mixed with a little cold boiling water
- 4 When the dough wakes up, use scissors to cut it into a fish-like shape.
- 5 Put water in the pot, boil and pour the noodles into the fish, cook and cool the water.
- 6 Oil in the frying pan, add carrots and kidney beans, cook and season.
- 7 Boiled flour fish in a bowl. Add fried carrots, kidney beans and cucumber shreds. Add sesame sauce and serve.
Kitchen gossip: Vegetables can be matched according to their own preferences, as well as garlic puree, hot seeds and vinegar, depending on their preferences