Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour
- 2 Low-gluten flour
- 3 Baking powder
- 4 Honey
- 5 Crystal sugar
- 6 Semen Sesami nigrum
- 1 Mix 200 Ke high gluten flour and low gluten flour in 2:1 ratio, add 3-4 eggs, 5 g baking powder, and mix into a wet dough.
- 2 After adding a small amount of starch to the dough (to prevent the noodles from tangling with each other), the rolling stick is rolled and cut into noodles (note: noodles should not be too thick, they will expand after frying later).
- 3 Pour peanut oil (or other vegetable oil, the color of vegetable oil is good) into the pot and boil it to about 150 (high temperature without thermometer). Pour the noodles in batches and fry them into such golden semi-finished products.
- 4 Start cooking syrup, a small bowl of water, sugar, honey, and then add some conversion syrup (Mid Autumn Festival to make moon cakes remaining), heating medium and small fires until the sugar is completely melted, there is thick foam, and after chopping with chopsticks, a silk thread can be blown off.
- 5 Fried embryos, cranberries, fried black sesame seeds, quickly into the syrup with evenly, so that each noodle can be dipped in syrup, put in a prepared tray (tray with food brushing a layer of oil) in advance, with hands flat, compacted.
- 6 When the Sachma is completely cooled, demould and cut into pieces.