Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Appropriate amount
- 2 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 3 Dry pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 Sichuan Pepper 14 of chili peppers
- 5 starch Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut chicken leg into pieces (without bones) and marinate with salt wine and black pepper for 20-30 minutes.
- 2 Cut scallions, peel garlic, shred ginger, and cut peppers into 2cm segments.
- 3 Heat oil in the pan until 8 minutes cooked. Fry the chicken leg until golden. Remove the oil and set aside for drying.
- 4 Stir-fry ginger, garlic and garlic in the pan until 7 minutes hot. Stir-fry chilli and pepper until the nose is dried. Stir-fry chicken legs until fragrant. Stir-fry scallions. Stir-fry white sugar, white sesame seeds before leaving the pan. Turn off the heat.
Chicken legs should be fried over high heat, otherwise the chicken will not easily turn golden when it gets old.