I usually make hairy buns. I really dont like dead noodles, and I like filling too much. Today this wicker leaf wrapping method is also called wheat ear wrapping. It can really fill a lot of stuffing. Soft steamed bun skin with sauced kidney bean stuffing is delicious!
Food Material List
- 1 minced pork
- 2 Strong flour
- 3 Kidney bean 500g
- 1 Yeast is boiled with warm water and added into flour to form a slightly hard dough. The dough made of steamed buns is harder, too soft and collapses when steamed, which is not good-looking. Fermentation in warm places is about 2 hours to twice as large.
- 2 Meat stuffing with wine, sweet sauce, raw soy sauce, chicken essence, thirteen incense, fragrant oil, salt, ginger marinate.
- 3 Cut kidney beans into small pieces and add to the meat filling.
- 4 Fermented dough, covered with honeycombs.
- 5 After kneading to exhaust gas, divide into equal dosage and roll into a thick, slightly thin mid-edge skin.
- 6 Hold the dough up with your hand and squeeze the filling in the middle to form a long strip.
- 7 Pick up a fold first, cover the first fold with the second fold, so that the beginning is slightly round.
- 8 Starting with the third fold, the left fold and the right fold are kneaded together symmetrically.
- 9 Pinch it to the end and then pinch the top corrugation with your hand to prevent it from opening.
- 10 All pinched.
- 11 Brush oil on the shelf and cook in a cold water pan. Wake up for 20 minutes and open fire. Bring a small fire to boil. Steam over a large fire for 25 minutes. Because this kidney bean is raw and hard to cook, steamed for another 20 minutes.
- 12 Steam well and then simmer for 5 minutes before opening the lid.