Super simple, lazy and nutritious. The most important thing is to love the taste of Cambodian Jasmine rice.~~~
Food Material List
- 1 Salmon A block
- 2 Avocado 1
- 3 lemon Half
- 4 Cambodian Jasmine Rice 1 bowls
- 1 Prepare the ingredients and steamed rice. It is recommended to use Cambodian Jasmine rice. It has a unique flavor and the taste of this rice is very suitable for such a mix.
- 2 Marinate the salmon with salt and pepper. Spread the sauce on the salmon after 5 minutes. Wrap it in tin paper and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- 3 Take out the roasted salmon and sprinkle with a little lemon juice.
- 4 Slice the avocado and salmon on the rice and drizzle with the sauce, then you can eat them! _____________ (Soy sauce can be used instead of sauce if there is no light sauce). Its better to mix salmon, avocado and rice to taste better.