Food Material List
- 1 Salmon 100g
- 2 Green Kiwifruit 3
- 1 Prepare < br /> 3 green kiwifruit, 1 pear, half papaya, half onion, 80 g coriander, 1 g salt, 30 ml lime juice, 2 g ginger, 15 ml honey, 8 g garlic, 100 g salmon, 30 ml olive oil and 30 ml low salt soybean oil.
- 2 Peel and core all the fruits, slice them into a medium bowl and shake them gently, then put them aside.
- 3 Stir soy sauce, ginger, honey and garlic in a small bowl.
- 4 Then spread the sauce on the salmon fillets.
- 5 Preheat oil in pan over medium heat, add salmon and fry for 1 to 2 minutes, turn brown, and remove.
- 6 Fontainet oven set 190 degrees, 10 minutes, after preheating into salmon and sauce.
- 7 Remove salmon fillets and serve with kiwifruit salad