Perhaps, this has become my habits! Every few months, go to see you once! Or two months, or three months! Because, never go to see you, maybe my heart will be a little bit unreliable! Often go to see, my heart will be a little more down-to-earth! See you look good, good spirit, I will be very happy, open up. Heart! Seeing that you are not in good spirits, maybe, I have some thoughts about it! These years, thinking has become a habit! Maybe, I have become a member of your family! Not an absolute member? En, I think this half is really good!
Food Material List
- 1 Potato One
- 1 Wash and peel potatoes < br />.
- 2 Wipe the filament with a wiper. If your knife worker is good enough, cut the filament directly. The finer the cut, the better < br />.
- 3 Remove starch < br /> from the surface of shredded potatoes by placing them in clear water and replacing them with water.
- 4 Be sure to completely control the water content, and then put a little salt and pepper first mix < br />.
- 5 Put a proper amount of corn starch, mix the potato shreds with chopsticks, and make the surface of each potato shreds stick to the starch < br />.
- 6 Put some oil in the pot and put a little potato shreds < br /> when the oil is 60% hot.
- 7 After adding shredded potatoes, use chopsticks to disperse quickly.
After the shredded potatoes are dispersed, you cant stir them constantly, otherwise the shredded potatoes will stick together again.
- 8 Deep-fry potato shreds in slow fire until light golden yellow. Remove and control oil < br />.
- 9 Fried potato shredded with a little salt and pepper