Food Material List
- 1 Pork fillet 250g
- 1 Cut the purchased tenderloin into one finger wide.
- 2 Add white pepper and a spoonful of raw sauce to the tenderloin meat. Grab it evenly and marinate for about 10 minutes.
- 3 In the process of curing meat, adjust the size. Beat the eggs and add flour and starch to make a paste.
- 4 Put the cured meat into the pulp so that each strip is covered with the pulp.
- 5 When the oil is 50% hot, slices of meat are served one by one. Dont turn over after cooking, make the surface yellowish after setting.
- 6 After the first set fishing, when the oil temperature rises, it can be re-fried until golden.
- 7 Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pot, mix well and start.