This salt-baked chicken wings is a combination of red-roasted chicken wings, but the taste is quite good, like friends can try it!
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings 8
- 2 Salt-baked chicken meal 15g
- 3 Cooking wine
- 4 Soy sauce
- 5 sugar
- 6 Li Jinji Red Sauce
- 7 Black pepper
- 1 Half Baked Chicken Powder in Salt
- 2 Chicken wings can be pricked with toothpicks, baked with salt chicken flour, ginger slices, cooking wine and raw pickling until they taste good. Ive been pickling for about two or three hours.
- 3 Oil the pan and fry chicken wings over low heat for two or three minutes.
- 4 Add proper amount of water, sugar and Li Jinji sauce. Cover and braise over medium heat. Turn over once in the middle.
- 5 Braise until the soup is concentrated and the chicken wings are well cooked.
- 6 Sprinkle black pepper over the pot and eat! It tastes great!