As a food, I am hungry…
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Six
- 2 starch 300g
- 3 Pepper 100g
- 4 Cinnamon powder 10g
- 5 salt 100g
- 6 Cooking wine 50ml
- 7 Soy sauce 100ml
- 8 Egg 2
- 9 Garlic 6~7 flap
- 10 ginger Few
- 11 Scallion Few
- 1 Boneless chicken leg
- 2 Cut into small pieces and add in cooking wine.
- 3 Shredded onion, ginger and garlic
- 4 Put the chopped onion, ginger and garlic into the diced meat and add the eggs.
- 5 Adding Raw Sauce
- 6 Mix salt, pepper and cinnamon
- 7 Add powder and mix evenly.
- 8 Preservation film clings to meat surface and marinates in refrigerator for 4 hours
- 9 Mix the remaining ingredients and stir-fry over high heat as dipping agent for chicken.
- 10 Thats it.
- 11 The cured chicken was stained with starch
- 12 Hot oil sixty-seven minutes hot, down the pot
- 13 One side for about half a minute. Dont get old.
- 14 Sprinkle dipping material on the plate!
- 15 Taste stick