After the Spring Festival, the refrigerator is filled with all kinds of materials left over during the Spring Festival, such as seafood, meat, vegetables, raw, cooked, semi-finished products, etc. It can be said that there are many varieties, each of which has so little left. Its a pity that these leftovers are discarded, but they also confuse every housewife. In fact, the easiest way to deal with leftovers is to change the cooking methods and techniques of the materials, and with a little innovation, you can turn the leftovers into a delicious meal. This time well have a cold dish of abalone meat, abalone is the remaining shelled meat cooked with salt water during the Spring Festival. After simple scalding, we will have a cold dish, and then drip a little lemon juice. The warm room will sublimate this dish into a delicious Chinese-Western cold dish. Haliotis abalone is a kind of seafood growing in deep sea. Its shell is flat and its head is similar to abalone. It can be diced, shredded and sliced. Stir-fried and soup-pot are also the best raw materials for seafood chafing dish.
Food Material List
- 1 Abalone meat 200g
- 1 Ingredients: 200g abalone meat < br /> accessories: lemon, coriander, scallion, green and red bell pepper < br /> condiments: raw soy sauce, salt, fish sauce, vinegar, sesame oil
- 2 Cut coriander, scallion and green and red bell pepper into hob pieces
- 3 The snail meat is scalded in hot water for 1 minute, then taken out and washed for later use.
- 4 Put all the materials in a container.
- 5 Adding seasonings according to personal taste
- 6 Finally squeeze in a little lemon juice and mix well.