Food Material List
- 1 Salted Duck Egg 6
- 2 Xiangxing original pot 2 bags
- 3 Coriander Appropriate amount
- 4 Chilli powder or cumin powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Steamed salted duck eggs
- 2 Crushing reserve
- 3 Chop the coriander and set aside
- 4 Pour some oil into the pan, stir-fry the yolk over low heat until the yolk has no granules and pour into the pan.
- 5 Stir-fry well and pour in coriander. Dont pour it too early to avoid burning.
- 6 Pour in chili powder or cumin powder to taste, baby cant eat hot at home, so I added cumin.
- 7 Add some white sesame and stir-fry until cooked