This is probably the easiest way I know to eat sea cucumbers.
Food Material List
- 1 sea cucumber 1 roots
- 2 millet 50g
- 3 water 400g
- 4 Chicken essence A bit of
- 5 salt A bit of
- 6 White pepper A bit of
- 1 I use ready-to-eat sea cucumber, which I boiled for two minutes in order to get rid of the smell. I put onions, ginger and some yellow wine in the water.
- 2 Boil a pot of millet porridge. The ratio of millet to water is about 1:8. When boiling, add chicken salt and some white pepper to season.
- 3 When porridge is about to be fully cooked, put the copied sea cucumber into the porridge and cook for another 15 minutes or so.
- 4 You can decorate it with some easy-to-cook vegetables.~