Tartar skin can be made into a 6-inch mold. Tartar liquid can be reduced by half to make more whine.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 75g
- 2 butter 45g
- 3 Sago Appropriate amount
- 4 milk 180ml
- 5 Berry sugar 50g
- 6 Yolk 2
- 1 Cut butter and put it with starch and sugar powder.
- 2 Stir until granular.
- 3 After adding water, knead into dough and let stand for half an hour.
- 4 Roll the dough thin and spread it in a 6-inch circular die. If it is not non-stick, butter should be applied to the die and the non-stick die should be put directly into the face.
- 5 Remove the irregular edges of the skin, then use a fork to tie holes.
- 6 Cover with baking paper and spread with rice or kidney beans to prevent tart peel from expanding during baking. The oven is 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7 Remove the baking paper and rice and bake for 10 minutes.
- 8 The sago is boiled in boiling water, boiled and stewed for a period of time until it is completely transparent. If there are white dots in the middle, it needs to be boiled again.
- 9 Cook the milk and sugar in a pot until the sugar melts.
- 10 Pour in the sago and set aside to cool.
- 11 Egg yolk 2, stir.
- 12 When the milk sauce is cooled, pour the yolk into the egg tart, and pour 8 cents full. Oven 190 degrees, 25 minutes.
- 13 Finished products ~
- 14 It tastes better to sprinkle cinnamon powder on the surface.