Food Material List
- 1 Fish maw 3
- 2 Big Yao Zhu 1
- 3 Dried mushrooms 9 Only
- 4 Garden radish 1
- 5 Fans 1 tie
- 1 Flower gum, Yao pillar, mushroom and vermicelli are respectively dried with water. Yao pillar is torn into filaments and set aside.
- 2 Put a small amount of ginger slices and scallions in boiling water, add floral glue and boil slightly, then drain, set aside.
- 3 Slice carrots and set aside.
- 4 Stir-fry ginger slices and scallion slices with proper amount of edible oil for about 2 minutes. Stir-fry flower gum, Yao zhu, shiitake mushroom and carrot slices for a short time after spraying into cooking wine.
- 5 Add oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce and water without ingredients. Cover the pot and cook over medium heat until the juice is strong. Cook the vermicelli for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and sugar and set the coriander on a plate.
Fans should bear in mind that they cant cook it for a long time, otherwise the soup will be dried and the fans will be easily pasted