Food Material List
- 1 dumpling flour
- 2 Minced pork 300g
- 3 Fresh shrimps
- 4 Leek 200g
- 5 Egg 1
- 6 Ginger powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Add proper salt to dumpling powder (in order to make dough gluten), add proper water and evenly, knead into dough, cover with wet cloth, wake up for 30 minutes.
- 2 Add ginger powder to pork, add water in small quantities, stirring in one direction until the meat powder is rich in water and becomes thick and strong.
- 3 Add eggs to pork, salt, sugar, chicken extract and cooking wine and mix well.
- 4 Add some fragrant oil and mix well.
- 5 Wash the shrimps, cut them into large pieces, and stir in the minced pork.
- 6 Chop leek, add minced meat and stir well.
- 7 Divide the wake-up dough into pieces, rub the dough into strips and apply the mixture.
- 8 Sprinkle flour and press it into a round cake with your hands.
- 9 Roll it in the middle; wrap the thin dumplings around
- 10 Put more water in the pot, boil and add a spoonful of salt.
- 11 When the dumplings are boiled and the quick overflow pan is boiled, the cold water is stirred up. After three times, the cover of the pan is boiled slightly.
Vinegar with garlic, if you like, plus a little spicy oil, I dont like to make the taste too mixed, I think that will rob the dumpling itself of the fragrance