Food Material List
- 1 Egg tofu 3 bags
- 2 Shrimp 10
- 1 Fresh shrimp cut shrimp barrel shrimp gun, pick out shrimp thread, peel kernels for use.
- 2 Cucumber and carrot are cut into diamond-shaped pieces, onion, ginger and garlic are minced separately.
- 3 Sauce raw, oyster sauce, starch, salt and two spoons of water.
- 4 Cut the tofu with a knife and the bag together. Pour out the tofu and cut it into 1.5 cm thick slices. Prepare a plate, pour some starch into the plate, and evenly coat the cut Yuzi tofu with a layer of starch.
- 5 Pour oil into the pan and burn until 70% hot.
- 6 Deep-fry the starchy Yuzi tofu in the pot until a hard shell appears outside the Yuzi tofu. The color turns yellow and the oil is controlled.
- 7 Re-heat the pan with oil (or leave a little base oil in the pan of fried Yuzi tofu). Add onions, ginger and garlic, stir-fry, add shrimps, stir-fry until shrimps turn red.
- 8 Put in the fried Yuzi tofu, pour in the seasoned sauce, stir-fry evenly, medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- 9 Stir-fry cucumber slices and carrot slices evenly.