Conch is found in the shallow seabed along the coast of China, most of which are in Shandong, Liaoning and Hebei, and the production period is from May to August. Snail meat is rich and delicate, tastes delicious, known as the “pearl in the plate” reputation. It is rich in protein eggs, vitamins and essential amino acids and trace elements. It is a typical natural animal health food with high protein, low fat and high calcium content. If the way of eating conch is not appropriate, it may cause food poisoning, which has been confirmed by epidemiological investigation and research, and conch poisoning occurred in the past two years. Therefore, although conch is delicious, we must pay attention to its eating methods. 1. In addition to fried conch meat, there are many ways to eat it. It can not only taste delicious conch meat, but also taste different flavors. However, it should be noted that snail meat should be cooked for more than 10 minutes to prevent infection by pathogens and parasites. 2. Before boiling, the head of conch must be removed. Because the reason of food poisoning caused by conch is not its meat, but the neurosecretory substance of brain, so as long as the head of conch is removed during cooking. 3. Its a small amount of food, especially for people with cold constitution, not to eat more. However, if food poisoning occurs due to conch eating, there is no need to panic. Serious cases can be treated symptomatically in the hospital. Mild cases need not be treated for two days. Generally, no sequelae will be left behind. Conch is popular because of its thick meat and delicious taste. Health is the most important thing.
Food Material List
- 1 Conch
- 2 Paprika
- 1 Conch is cleaned with a brush and immersed in cold water with a little oil or salt for about 2 hours, so that it can spit out the sediment in its intestine < br />.
- 2 Cut green and red pepper, onion and ginger into shreds < br />.
- 3 Remove conch from boiling water and quickly pick up the reserve < br />.
- 4 Put oil in the pan, stir-fry onion and ginger when the oil temperature is 5% hot, then add sauce. After sauce has fragrance, stir-fry conch < br />.
- 5 Sprinkle a little cooking wine in the stir-frying process. When the shell of conch begins to open, add sugar and chicken essence to stir-fry, and add green and red peppers before leaving the pot.
Private words: 1. Snail meat can be exploded, fried, roasted, soup, brine, or boiled with ginger, vinegar, soy sauce < br > < br > 2. Snails should be boiled for more than 10 minutes to prevent bacterial and parasitic infections < br > < br > 3. You can choose your favorite sauce < br >