We always look forward to simple and beautiful love, love only needs a moment of looking at each other, beauty takes time to test, day after day with each other, three meals a day, year after year. Simple and beautiful things also include dishes. Douchi fell in love with meat at the moment it was invented. After thousands of years of testing, it appeared on the Chinese table day after day. The simple collocation of the two ingredients is also the essence of love. The simpler the food, the more plain it is, the happier it is.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork ribs 800g
- 2 Soybean sauce minced 1.5 tablespoons
- 3 Chop garlic 1 valves
- 4 Chop ginger 2 tablespoons
- 5 Cut red pepper into small segments Few
- 6 Shanghai Qing 5 roots
- 1 Wash the pork ribs and remove excess moisture. Add salt and black pepper for 10 minutes.
- 2 Pour the oil into the pan, stir-fry the oil slightly, add salt and two spoons of water, cover the pan and steam for two minutes, take out the vegetable leaves and pour out the water.
- 3 Mix soy sauce, chopped black bean sauce, Shaoxing wine, white wine, oyster sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper and starch into juice, then pour into the cured rib ribs and stir evenly. Medium heat, boil, cover the pot and boil over low heat for 20 minutes, then turn off the heat and simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- 4 The hot sauce can be served by adding scalded vegetables.