When I was a kid, I bought fried food outside. Its not greasy and hygienic to make it by myself.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 500g
- 2 salt Few
- 3 Red bean paste One scoop
- 4 Dried chili powder Two scoops
- 5 corn starch Three scoops
- 6 Chicken essence Few
- 7 garlic Half head or head
- 1 Peel and wash the potatoes and slice them as thin as possible.
- 2 Flatten and peel the garlic, then chop it to reserve.
- 3 Put corn starch, salt and chicken essence in a bowl, add water and mix properly, and pay attention to mixing before using for a while, because corn starch will precipitate.
- 4 Ignition will be heated pot into a proper amount of cooking oil, to be heated after the potato chips into the pot stir-fry, we must turn more. When there is no white in the potato chips, it means that the potatoes are ripe.
- 5 Turn off the fire and drain the potato chips.
- 6 Ignition, preheat with the remaining oil in the pan, then stir-fry the red bean paste and chili powder in the oil. After the chili aroma is revealed, pour in the corn starch juice which has been stirred. Heat it over medium heat, stirring continuously until the liquid becomes a thick sauce. Mix the chopped garlic into the sauce and immediately smell the amalgamation of garlic and sauce. Be careful with saliva.
- 7 Pour the potato chips in, turn off the heat, and stir evenly out of the pot. Delicious finish.