Food Material List
- 1 Rice noodles Depending on the number of people
- 2 beef
- 3 Celery
- 4 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut
- 1 Rice flour is first soaked in warm water for 20 minutes, then boiled in boiling water for 15 minutes, and then continued to soak. After the rice flour is soft, the water is cooled and the water is controlled to remove the reserve.
- 2 Beef slices, with a little cooking wine, pepper submerged for 10 minutes, then mixed with starch, this step can be done when boiling rice flour.
- 3 Put more oil in the pan, stir-fry the beef prepared beforehand, and fish it out after discoloration.
- 4 Stir-fry Pixian bean paste and sweet noodle sauce in a small pot, at this time the fire is smaller.
- 5 Stir-fry the ingredients in the pan and stir-fry on the same low heat until fragrant.
- 6 Add chopped pickles and stir-fry
- 7 Put celery in, because Pixian bean and pickle have salty taste, so salt should be appropriate.
- 8 Finally, stir-fry the rice flour immediately and add a little chicken extract before leaving the pot.